002 - Accept O Father, in Thy Love
1. Accept, O Father, in thy love
These humble gifts of bread and wine,
That with ourselves we offer thee,
Turning gifts already thine.
2. Thy Son, the victim and the priest,
Through human hands doth here renew;
The perfect sacrifice of love;
To render God our worship due.
3. Behold this host and chalice, Lord,
To thee on high the gifts we raise;
Through them may we our honor pay,
Our adoration and our praise.
4. Into thy precious blood, O Lord,
The priestly word will change the wine;
O may our sins be washed therein,
Our hearts be made like unto thine.
5. No earthly claim to grace is ours
Save what thy sacrifice has won;
Grant then thy grace, fulfill our needs,
And may thy will in ours be done.