232 - Where Charity And Love Prevail
1. Where charity and love prevail, There God is ever found; Brought here together by Christ's love, By love are we thus bound.
2. With grateful joy and holy fear, True charity we learn; Let us with heart and mind and soul, Now love Him in return.
3. Forgive we now each other's faults, As we our faults confess; And let us love each other well, In Christian holiness.
4. Let strife among us be unknown, Let all contention cease; Be God's the glory that we seek, Be ours God's holy peace.
5. Let us recall that in our midst; Dwells God's begotten Son; As members of His body joined, We are in Him made one.
6. No race or creed can love exclude, If honored be God's Name; Our family embraces all, Whose Father is the same.