Catechism for Children (CCD)
What is CCD?
CCD (Confraternity of the Christian Doctrine) Sunday School of Holy Redeemer Church is for Catholic children attending non-Catholic School. There are no tuition fee, only donation for the books which are imported from USA. Parents are encouraged to volunteer in the various committees to help in the ministry. Teachers/Assistants and other committee heads/members are all volunteers – no salary, no honorarium.
What are we offering?
(1.) Classes for Pre-Kindergarden (3 years old) to Junior High School (about 13 years old and those who have been confirmed).
Classes are conducted on Sundays and start with Mass at 8:30 am and followed by CCD classes at about 9:30 am until 10:30 am.
(2.) A special class for children with learning difference which is now on its 4th year is offered for children up to 10 years old.
Please take note that the classes run from August to May.
How to participate in the program?
1. Download the application (in PDF file)
2. Print out then complete the Registration form.
3. Submit to the parish office on the ground floor of the Redeemer Hall during office hours (9AM - 5 PM).
Take note that
- We accept students during the entire year.
- For First Holy Communion and Confirmation Students the cut-off date is January 8th. They will be accepted and placed in a lower level until next CCD school year when they will be assigned to the normal class. If the child has been attending catechism classes from their point of origin and just transferred to Bangkok, we may consider him/her for the reception of the First Communion and Confirmation.
- For newcomers, parents are asked to bring their child/children on any Sunday and approach the CCD Coordinators. Generally the child/children can join the class immediately.
For further information
- To learn more about CCD program and activities, you can follow us through
- Or, please contact our CCD Coordinator.
CCD Photos & Activities